Transparent Accounting Method
Bribery & corruption policies & oversight
Whistleblower Policy & reporting channel
- Consider a framework to work in accordance with “Good Corporate Governance Principles” and “Dexon – Code of Conduct”
- conduct a survey to assess compliance “Good Corporate Governance Principles” every 6 months, along with reporting the results obtained. with reference to the criteria for from “Thai Institute of Directors (IOD)”
- Revise Anti-corruption Policy as well as establish Whistleblower Policy & reporting channel.
Good Corporate Governance Principles
- Recognize your role and responsibilities as a leader who creates value for the enterprise.
- Define objectives, main goals of the business that are sustainable.
- Strengthen effective committees
- Recruitment and development of senior executives and personnel service
- foster innovation and conducting business responsibly
- Ensure that there is an appropriate risk management and internal control system.
- maintain financial credibility and disclosure
- Encourage participation and communication with shareholders.